Do you take life at face value?
For over 10 years, and as part of our management agreement to manage over 54,000 square feet of commercial real estate as a corporate officer, we have had our fair share of negotiations.
Here are some examples:
- Negotiate leases, leaseholds or tenant improvements.
- Negotiated the sale of a building with the City of Nanaimo
- Negotiated disputes between tenants
- Worked with RCMP, Bylaws and other stakeholders in managing crime in Nanaimo’s downtown core.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers
- Work with lawyers in negotiating settlements over property disputes
- Evaluate and negotiate insurance premiums
- Mitigate various issues